Skip those store-bought snacks and have a go making this with your family! All you need is 4 simple ingredients to make this addictive crunchy Chinese New Year snack that will delight all.
Cuisine: Asian Course: Appetiser
Skill Level: Novice Yield: 150-200g
Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 10 minutes Total: 30 minutes
10 pcs Roasted Seaweed
- 10 pcs Spring Roll Wrappers
- 2 Large Egg
- Pinch of Salt
Whisk the egg with salt and set aside.
- Keep the spring roll sheet covered with a damp towel to prevent them from drying out.
Brush egg wash onto one spring roll sheet.
- Place seaweed sheet on top of the spring roll sheet.
- Use a chopstick to roll from one end to another.
- Brush the end with egg wash to seal.
- Remove chopsticks and cut into 6-8 pieces at an angle.
- Toss the crackers with some oil.
- Put them in the air fryer basket in one layer (do this in batches) and air fry at 170°C for 10 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy
Let them cool down completely and then transfer to an air-tight container.