Crunchy goodness in every bite! These nutty treats are perfect for snacking while you catch up with friends and family for Chinese New Year.
Cuisine: Asian Course: Snacks
Skill Level: Novice
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 30mins Total: 45 mins
- 200g Florentine Flour
- 100g Almond Flakes
- 100g Sunflower Seeds
- 100g Pumpkin Seeds
- 1tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Spread out sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and almond flakes on a tray.
- Roast for 10 minutes at 160°C.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and let the nuts cool down.
- Add Florentine flour, white sesame seeds and black sesame seeds to the bowl and mix.
- Pat down the mixture into a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spread it in a thin layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 160°C.