A tropical take on the Italian dessert classic.
Cuisine: Italian/Asian Course: Dessert
Skill Level: Novice
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 10mins Total: 20 mins
- 1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 Gelatine Sheets
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1.5tsp Agar Agar Powder
- 1tbsp Sugar
- Melted Gula Melaka
- 1tbsp Cooked Sago
- 1 Mint Leaf
- Soak the gelatine with cold water for 5-10 minutes
- In a sauce pot, heat milk and agar powder and bring to boil.
- Add sugar, whipping cream and coconut cream together and remove from heat.
- Add in soaked gelatine and whisk until incorporated.
- Pour into the desired cup and refrigerate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Add cooked sago, pour melted Gula Melaka and garnish with mint leaf.