Condition of Use
Thank you for visiting the ToTT website. Please note that the information contained in this website is for your reference only. ToTT reserves the right to change it at any time without prior notice.
Use of site
This website also contains the ToTT name, trademarks, service marks, and trade names. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the above marks without the written permission of ToTT or such other party that may own the marks. Unauthorized use of this website and/or materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
The ToTT website contains links to sites that are not maintained by ToTT. We are not responsible for the content in those sites and cannot guarantee that the information in the sites will not change without notice. Inclusion of a link in the ToTT website does not imply ToTT’s endorsement of the site.
Limitations on our liability
To the extent allowed by the laws, the materials and information you find in the ToTT website are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the ToTT website and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, expectation of privacy, or non-infringement. By accessing this web site you agree that ToTT will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of the information or materials contained either in this website or any web sites linked to this site.
All images contained in this website are for illustration purposes only and may not resemble the actual ToTT store or products. ToTT will not be held liable for any loss arising out of any reliance on the information in the web site.
The terms and conditions here under shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Product Exchange Policy
- No cash refund will be issued for all products sold.
- Any exchange must be made within 7 days of purchase and accompanied by the original receipt.
- All items returned for exchange must be unused and in their original packaging.
- All sale items sold are non-exchangeable.
Terms and conditions apply
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF COOKING CLASSES:
Participant Indemnity and Risk Waiver
To the extent permitted by law, I understand that ToTT Store will not be liable for any accidents, injuries, losses or damages occasioned, to myself and/or my child/ward (if applicable), as a result of the participation of any individual or organisation in any scheduled classes, corporate or private events. I will not hold ToTT Store responsible for any personal accidents, injuries, losses or damages arising out of the use of any facilities or equipment used to facilitate the cooking class including cooking appliances, utensils, implements and foodstuffs and ingredients. I will compensate ToTT Store in the event of any negligence or damages, caused by myself and/or my child/ward (if applicable), to appliances or property on premises.
I acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in the events that I and/or my child/ward (if applicable) will participate in at ToTT Store. It is my responsibility to check and inform the appropriate parties about any allergies or illnesses I and/or my child/ward may have. ToTT Store will not accept any responsibility for any allergies, illnesses or reaction.
If any accidents or emergencies happen to me and/or my child/ward (if applicable) on ToTT premises, and if it is impracticable to communicate with me, I give ToTT full permission to arrange for myself/child/ward to receive medical or surgical treatment as may be deemed necessary. I also undertake to pay or reimburse any costs, which may be incurred for such medical attention, ambulance transport and drugs.
ToTT store will not be held responsible for any items or property that has been left behind at the ToTT cooking studios. It is my responsibility to contact the ToTT Store staff for assistance and any items that are not claimed within 5 working days will be given to charity.
I fully understand and accept the terms & conditions as detailed below:
Terms & Conditions
- Class registrations are only confirmed upon full payment, either in cash/credit card at the ToTT store or through the online payment system on ToTT’s website.
- Complimentary Demo/Hands-on Voucher Use
Registration using the Complimentary Demo/Hands-on Voucher is only confirmed 3 days before the class date or when the class reaches the minimum number to proceed.
There is a quota for the number of complimentary class vouchers redeemed per class. Register for classes in advance in this instance to avoid disappointment as classes redeemed using complimentary vouchers are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
If you hold a complimentary cooking class voucher but made payment for a cooking class, the payment made is strictly non-refundable.
To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration should be made at least five working days in advance. No claims will be entertained for expired, defaced or damaged vouchers.
- Complimentary Demo/Hands-on Voucher Use
- All confirmed bookings are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another class date. No refunds will be given for unattended classes. However, a replacement participant can be sent, with minimum 24 hours advanced notice via email from the registered participant. Replacement participant needs to produce printed confirmation slip and email.
- ToTT Store reserves the right to cancel any class if there are insufficient enrolments to meet the minimum number of participants, in which case the participant will be informed about the change in date or receive a full refund.
- There will be no further reminders about the scheduled class once the booking is confirmed. The participant is expected to show up at the ToTT cooking studios on the day of the scheduled class. Participants are advised to turn up 10 – 20 minutes before the start of the class as all classes will start promptly at the scheduled timing. Participants must produce printed confirmation slip or identification card.
- Participants are advised to wear closed shoes for protection and dress in casual, comfortable attire.
- Menus may be subject to changes, based on seasonal variety and market availability.
- Personal Information collected and/or held by ToTT Store will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. Email address, phone numbers, home address or any other information received, will not be released to any third party, unless it is specifically requested by participant.
- ToTT Store reserves the right to change, remove or add any information published on the ToTT Store website at any time
Event Venue Rental
- To ensure that the venue space fits the client’s requirements, a site recce is recommended prior to booking.
- The client is advised that ToTT’s cooking studios and 5 Senses Bistro are not Halal-certified.
- Complimentary free flow of coffee & tea that are provided with venue rental can only be consumed within ToTT cooking studios.
- All food and beverage served in ToTT Store are to be provided by ToTT, unless otherwise previously agreed to with written consent from ToTT.
- Set-up & dismantling time should be included in the rented hours. ToTT Store reserves the right to charge an overtime fee of $500 per hour or part-thereof for usage of the studio beyond the booked timings.
- All events must be guaranteed by a 50% deposit by cash, NETS, credit card or cheque at least a week before the event date once Event Order is signed.
- If the function is cancelled or postponed with less than 7 days notice, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Taxes: Please note that pricing is subject to change. Service charge of 10% is based on pre-tax totals. The 7% Goods and Services Tax will be applied to both food and alcoholic beverages. Event balance payment must be made on the day of the event.