Two ingredients and you get crisp on the outside, and soft cheesy Mac and cheese on the inside of these divine waffles!
Cuisine: American Course: Appetizer / Snack
Skill Level: Novice
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 15 mins
- 5 cups milk(1 ¼ L)
- 1 lb elbow macaroni(455g), dry
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese(200g)
- In a large pot, bring the milk to a boil.
- Add the pasta and stir constantly until the pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then add the cheddar. Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated.
- Preheat the waffle iron
- Spray with cooking spay
- Scoop ½ cup of max & cheese into the center of the grate
- Close the iron and cook until golden and crispy, about 5 minutes
- Use forks to carefully remove the waffles from the iron
- Serve warm and enjoy!