Delicious grilled skewers you can simply cook using a stove and a pan! Paired with fresh Bell Peppers, Onions and seasoned with a bit of soy sauce, salt and garlic powder. This savoury delight is sure to pack a savoury punch with every bite!
Cuisine: Western Course: Appetiser Skill Level: Novice
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 10 mins
Ready in: 25 min Serves: 2 serving
- 500g Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Cup Onion
- ½ Cup Bell Peppers
- Cut Chicken into even cubes.
- Slice the Onion & Bell Peppers into rectangular pieces.
- Add Soy Sauce, Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder along with Onions & Bell Peppers into a mixing bowl with the chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Skewer the bell peppers, onions and chickens (alternating between the three).
- Oil and heat up the pan.
- Once the pan is hot, put the skewers onto the pans, turn every 3 minutes to ensure each side is cook evenly.
- Remove and serve once the Chicken Skewers are sufficiently tanned with charred streaks.