Learn to make this luscious homemade berry jam that is so delicious that you will want to put it on everything from ice cream to pancakes!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Condiment Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 0 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 15 mins Serves : 1 Small Jar
- 200g Berries, Fresh or Frozen
- 1 Apple, pureed (Preferably Green or a mixture of red & green)
- 50g White Sugar
- ½ Juice of a Lemon to taste
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Simmer berries and apple puree over medium heat till reduced.
- Add sugar and cook to desired consistency. Stir constantly.
- Add lemon juice and zest to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Cool and keep in a clean jar.
* Keep well in the fridge for up to a month.
* For longer shelf life, fill canning jars with jam. Boil canning jars in hot water for 30-60mins.