Learn to make this amazing Rosemary Olive Bread which is crusty outside and moist on the inside.
Cuisine : Baking Course : Condiment Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 6 hrs 15 mins Cook : 40 mins Ready in : 6 hrs 55 mins Serves : 2-4 Serving
- Sponge Dough
- 80g Whole Meal Flour
- 140g Bread Flour
- 160g Tap Water
- 1 tsp Yeast
- Bread Dough
- Group 1
- 100g Bread Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 60g Water
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Group 2
- 1 tsp Rosemary Herbs
- 70g Olive
- Group 1
DIRECTIONS FOR THE SPONGE DOUGH
- Combine all ingredients & knead for 5mins & ferment for about 5hrs.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE BREAD DOUGH
- Add in all the Group 1 ingredients and the sponge dough and knead for 5 minutes.
- Bulk fermentation for 1hr.
- Add in the herbs and rosemary.
- Do few folding. (See demo).
- Scale into Batard shape.
- Glaze with water and sprinkle with desired grains or oats.
- Proof till double and slash a line across the length of the loaf.
- Spray water generously before baking.
- Bake at medium shelf at 180ºC for 30-40 minutes.