What’s better than a regular Kaya? Homemade Kaya of course! Learn how to make your very own kaya in just 30 minutes. It’s easy!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Condiment Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 1 small bottle
- 5 Eggs
- 225g Sugar
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 10g Pandan Extract
- Crack eggs into bowl.
- Lightly whisk eggs. Don’t overwhisk!
- Whisk sugar in, coconut milk and lastly Pandan extract.
- Cook mixture over medium heat and stir constantly.
- Reduce heat after 20 minutes.
- Kaya is ready when it coats the spoon.
- Enjoy your fresh kaya!