You’re going to love this homemade salsa recipe! Prepare this with Nachos for your guests during your next gathering!
Cuisine : European Course : Condiment Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 260 mins Serves : 6-8 Servings
- HOMEMADE SALSA
- 1-2 no Red Capsicum – small diced
- 1-2 no Green Capsicum – small diced
- ½ no Onions – small diced
- 1 tsp Garlic – minced
- 8-10 no Cherry Tomatoes – quarters
- Jalapeno to Taste – diced
- Chili to Taste – diced
- Juice of half a Lemon
- 50-100ml EVOO
- Salt to Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 100g Tortilla Chips
- 30g Grated Parmesan
- 30g Grated Gouda
- 30g Grated Edam
- 15g Grated Cheddar
- Add above ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Toss well, ensure sufficient salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate (overnight is best).
- Add nachos into warm oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove, add cheeses and return to oven till cheese becomes gooey.