Create this delightfully easy minestrone soup recipe that is always healthy and nutritious.
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 20 mins
Ready in : 40 mins Serves : 2
- 1 tbsp Large onion, diced
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 stalk of Celery, diced
- 1/4 Zucchini
- Carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup Diced tomatoes
- Capsicum, julienne (optional)
- 1/2 Vegetable stock
- 440ml Water
- 1/4 can Cannellini beans
- Dried oregano
- Dried Basil
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the celery and carrot and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Then add in capsicum and zucchini. Stir in dried oregano and basil, and cook 3 more minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes and the vegetable stock to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in the beans and pasta and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Season, and garnish.