These delicious Oreo Strawberry Dessert Cups are perfect on any dessert table! Fresh strawberries with cream cheese frosting and crunchy Oreo crumbs make this a delicious delight – best of all, it’s really simple and quick to make!
Cuisine: Western Course: Appetiser
Skill Level: Novice
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 10 mins
Ready in: 15 min Serves: 2 serving
- ½ Cup Chopped Strawberries
- 8pc Oreo Cookies
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- ¼ Cup Whipped Cream
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- Strawberry Puree
- Mix chopped strawberries and 1 Tbsp of Sugar together. Keep aside.
- Crush Oreo cookies in a food processor.
- Put crushed Oreos into a bowl and add 2 Tbsp Melted Butter. Mix well.
- Add Oreo mixture as the first layer on the cup and keep in the fridge for 10 mins.
- In the meantime, prepare a bowl with ¼ cup whipped cream, 1 Tbsp sugar and 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese.
- Beat with a whisk or mixer until stiff peaks.
- Take Oreo cups out of the fridge and add sugar-coated strawberries as the 2nd layer, and the cream cheese frosting as the 3rd
- Finish off the final layer with some Strawberry puree, oreo crumbs and strawberries!