A creamy & decadent oreo-filled Christmas Pie that is both delicious and looks amazing as a centrepiece in any Christmas feast!
No baking required – just Oreos, butter, cream cheese, sugar, whipped cream and some M&Ms and you’re ready to go within an hour.
Cuisine: Western Course: Appetiser
Skill Level: Novice
Prep: 45 mins Cook: 10 mins
Ready in: 55 min Serves: 2 serving
- 10 whole Oreo cookies (with filling)
- 24 whole Oreo cookies (without filling)
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Cool Whip Topping (Whipped Cream)
- 1 Bag M&Ms
- Crush the 24 Oreo cookies to form fine crumbs. Mix melted butter into the crumbs well.
- Press onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Roughly chop the 10 remaining Oreo cookies, set aside.
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed, until light and fluffy.
- Add chopped Oreos and Cool Whip. Gently fold together.
- Pour filling on to pie crust and smooth out.
- Decorate the top of the pie with more Oreos & Sprinkle with M&Ms. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.