This refreshing and yummy dessert is perfect for hot summer days! All you need are fresh coconut, agar-agar powder, and sugar. A simple crowd pleaser for the whole family,
Cuisine: Asian Course: Dessert
Skill Level: Novice
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 10 mins Total: 25 mins
Serves: 12 x 2.5 Cup Capacity
- 1L Coconut water
- 4 tsp Agar Agar Powder
- 80g Sugar
- 3 Stalks of Pandan Leave, knotted
- Add sugar and pandan leaf to the saucepan of coconut water.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Add agar-agar powder and stir until dissolved.
- Remove mixture from heat and scoop out pandan leaf.
- Pour into your choice of moulds. Add in sliced coconut flesh.
- Cool to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes.