Korean cheese corn dog is the perfect melody between an amazing corn dog and the best mozzarella stick ever! Top it with some mustard and ketchup, and you’ve got yourself a great pairing while binge-watching Kdramas!
Cuisine: Asian Course: Snacks
Skill Level: Novice
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 20 mins Total: 30 mins
- 3 Sausages
- 6 Mozzarella Cheese Stick
- 240g All-purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 45 Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 240ml Milk
- 200g Panko Bread Crumbs
- In a mixing bowl, whisk flour, salt, sugar, egg and milk together.
- Pour the batter into a long glass and keep it in fridge till it’s ready to use
- Assemble half of the sausage and cheese stick into the wooden skewers.
- Dip and coat the skewers into the batter, make sure to cover all around
- Roll the battered cheese corn dog with bread crumbs and gently pack it with your hands.
- Heat frying oil to 176°C and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown outside.
- Remove from oil, place on a cooling rack or paper towel lined baking sheet.
- Enjoy the cheesy corn dogs with ketchup and honey mustard!