Chef Sarab’s rich and creamy white chocolate mousse topped with tangy passion fruit always delights.
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 310 mins Cook : 0 mins
Ready in : 310 mins Serves : 4
- 250g Cream Cheese, softened
- 250g White Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Thick Cream
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- 1/2 cup Passion Fruit Pulp
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Beat cream cheese with cream, icing sugar and white chocolate in a small bowl with an electric beater until smooth and thickened slightly.
- Fold in passion fruit and lemon juice.
- Place mixture in bowl, cover with plastic and refrigerate for 4-5 hrs or overnight.
- Serve with extra passion fruit pulp and grated white chocolate.