Spoil yourself with a sweet treat, Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake Cups that is tart, rich and creamy!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 50 mins Cook : 0 mins
Ready in : 50 mins Serves : 4-6 servings
Ingredients for Cheesecake Mousse
- 110g Cream Cheese, Softened
- 30-45g Icing Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Zest of Lemon (Optional)
- 1/8-1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Bean Paste (Optional)
- 110-120g Dairy Whipping Cream 35% fat
- 15-30g Strawberry Jam (Optional)
Ingredients for Cookie Crumb Base
- 5-8 pcs Digestive biscuits or Oreos
- To make the Cheesecake Mousse, follow steps 2 to 8.
- In a cold greaseproof mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Using the whisk attachment, whip on medium speed (Kitchenaid speed 6) till soft firm peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- Separately, using the paddle/whisk attachment, whip softened cream cheese, icing sugar and zest till fluffy.
- Fold in lemon juice.
- Fold in whipped cream into the cream cheese base.
- For a swirled look, drop dollops of the strawberry jam and fold gently. Place mousse into a piping bag with piping tip.
- For a pinkish cheesecake look, fold in jam together when adding the lemon juice.
- To make the Cookie Crumb Base, follow steps 10 to 14.
- Place biscuits in Ziploc bag & crush till biscuits become finely crumbed.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of biscuit crumb into each dessert cup.
- Pipe cheesecake mousse onto biscuit crumbs.
- Refrigerate & top with fresh strawberries before serving.
- Keep refrigerated if not consumed within 30 minutes. Eat within 3 days.