These delicious sesame cookies are irresistible; it is nutty, sweet and perfect for a tea break!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 15 mins
Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 40 cookies
- 1) 200g Cake Flour
- 2) Pinch of Salt
- 3) 125g Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4) 50g Icing Sugar
- 5) 75g Sesame, grinded
- Mix flour and salt together.
- Slightly cream butter and icing sugar.
- Add in flour mixture and grinded sesame into butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Rest in chiller till firm enough to be rolled out and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake in 180C in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- Cool down completely before storing in airtight container.