Each bite of this classic handmade pasta with rich and tender Braised Beef Ragu sauce is satisfying.
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 25 mins
Ready in : 40 mins Serves : 2
Ingredients for Fresh Pasta
- 1) 100g Oo pasta flour
- 2) 1 Small Egg
Ingredients for Beef Ragu Sauce
- 3) Olive oil
- 4) 2 tbsp Yellow onion (diced)
- 5) 1/2 no Carrot
- 6) 1 stalk Celery
- 7) 200g Beef (minced)
- 8) 2 strips of Bacon
- 9) 1 Bay leaf & thyme
- 10) 1/2 cup Water
- 11) 50ml Beef stock
- 12) 1 cup Diced tomato
- To make the Fresh Pasta, follow steps 2 to 3.
- Knead ingredients into a ball.
- Pass through pasta machine and cut.
- To make the Beef Ragu Sauce, follow steps 5 to 11
- To a fry pan , add olive oil, and onions, carrot, celery and sliced bacon and cook for 5-7 mins.
- Add beef mince and cook until fragrant.
- Deglaze with beef stock.
- Add water.
- Add herbs and canned tomato.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season and mix with pasta.