Who needs an oven when you can do it in a pan!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 8
- 1/2 cup Self-Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 2/3 cup Lukewarm Water
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Dried Yeast
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Tomato Puree
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Bell Peppers
- Add in both the flour, lukewarm water, salt, dried yeast and honey. Stir and mix well.
- Fill pizza base with tomato puree.
- Add in your favorite toppings.
- Cook for 5 minutes with vent closed.
- Open vent and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve!