For the ultimate summer dessert, try Chef Thripti’s Lemon Raspberry Posset that is refreshing and simple-to-make.
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 480 mins Cook : 10 mins
Ready in : 490 mins Serves : 3
- 200g Whipping Cream
- 50g Sugar
- Lemon Rind of 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Lemoncillo
- 60g Raspberries
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Keep aside 3 raspberries for the garnish.
- Place the whipping cream and the sugar in a pan and bring it to a simmer. Simmer for about 3 minutes, stirring every now and then.
- Take the mixture and off the heat. Stir in the lemon juice and the lemoncillo.
- Strain the mix into measuring jug.
- Divide the raspberries at the bottom of 3 serving cups or glasses.
- Gently pour over the warm lemon cream. Allow to cool completely and then refrigerate until set or overnight.
- Serve with an almond shortbread.