These stuffed mushrooms are an absolute crowd-pleaser. Our easy and simple-to-make version features garlicky mushrooms, breadcrumbs and cream cheese!
Cuisine : European Course : Appertizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 30 mins
Ready in : 40 mins Serves : Makes 15
- 15 Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 8 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Chopped Parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chopped stems with the garlic, salt and pepper for about six to eight minutes, constantly stirring. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Remove from heat
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked stems, cream cheese, breadcrumbs, half of the parmesan, salt and pepper, mixing until evenly combined.
- Spoon a generous amount of cream cheese mixture on top of each mushroom.
- Space out the mushroom caps evenly on a baking sheet and top each mushroom with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.