This Garlic Butter Baked Salmon is an ultra-easy and a flavourful dinner to make during your busy weeknights! Oven to table in less than 30 minutes – you can even serve it directly in the foil!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 15 mins
Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 1 servings
- 1 Fillet of Salmon
- 1 tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 clove of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp of Parsley, minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- In a bowl, add in garlic, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest and melted butter and mix it all together.
- Roll out a big piece of aluminium foil big enough to wrap the salmon nicely and place the salmon fillet in the center.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture made in step 2 above the salmon fillet.
- Fold up all 4 sides of the foil and make sure nothing spills.
- Bake the salmon at 200C for 15 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with cooked pasta.