Looking for an easy-to-make brunch recipe that can feed a crowd? This frittata filled with mushrooms, peppers and cheese will do the perfect job! And what’s even better.. Everything is done in just one trusty cast-iron skillet!
Cuisine : Baking Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 6-8
- 2 medium (400g) sebago potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 70g Primo Gourmet Selection Pancetta, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, julienne
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Crack all the eggs into a mixing bowl, add milk, salt and pepper and whisk all together.
- Oil and heat up a pan. Put in the onion and capsicum and stir fry till golden brown.
- Add in ham and cheese and lastly the eggs.
- Cook for 10 minutes on low heat and bake in the oven at high heat.
- Remove it from the oven after 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!