What is better than a Baked Nutella Doughnut Muffin to end your meal! Surprise your family and friends with a delicious Doughnut Muffin stuffed with luscious Nutella and coated with Cinnamon Sugar!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 15 mins
Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 12 muffins
- 150g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 220g Cake Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tsp Double Baking Powder
- 180g UHT Milk
- 60g Corn Oil
- 150g Nutella Chocolate
- 50g Butter for melting
- Cinnamon and sugar for coating of the muffin.
- Beat eggs and sugar (Group 1) till light.
- Sift all the dry ingredients in Group 2 together.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and mix it well.
- Pout in the milk and corn oil in Group 3.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/2 full, put in some Nutella chocolate and cover it with more batter.
- Bake at 180C for 15-18 mins.
- Melt 50g of butter for brushing of the muffin and rolling it with cinnamon sugar.