Relish every bite of this breaded, fried pork loin are coated with a generous serving of creamy, tart Lemon Mayo!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 30 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 50 mins Serves : 4
- 4 slices of Pork Loin, about 1cm thick
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Flour for Dusting
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Coarse Ground Breadcrumbs or Panko Breadcrumbs for dusting
- 8 tbsp Mayonnaise (For the Tartare Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Capers, chopped (For the Tartare Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Gherkins, chopped (For the Tartare Sauce)
- 1 large Hard Boiled Egg, Grated (For the Tartare Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley (For the Tartare Sauce)
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onions (For the Tartare Sauce)
- Buttered Boiled Potatoes (Optional) or French Fries (For Garnish)
- Lightly flatten the pork loin pieces with a mallet or the back of a cleaver. Season pork loin pieces with mustard, salt and pepper.
- Dust pork loin with flour, dip into beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Whisk all ingredients for sauce together and chill until ready for use.
- Heat oil and deep fry pork loin pieces until golden brown. Serve with lemon mustard mayo and boiled potatoes on the side.