Have a break and have a devilishly good Golden Kit Kat Brownie shared by Chef Mimi Wahadi!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 45 mins Serves : 10
- 95g Dark Chocolate Coverture
- 95g Unsalted Butter
- 90g Whole Eggs
- 200g Fine Sugar
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 80g All Purpose Flour
- 1 bar Kit Kat
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Butter a 7 inch round cake pan.
- In a bowl place the chocolate and butter on top of a double boil over simmering water until melted.
- In a bowl,whisk eggs,sugar,salt and vanilla essence until well blended.
- Whisk in chocolate butter mixture and add flour. Whisk until blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Place broken kitkat pieces on top of mixture.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 mins.
- Do not overbake!
- Insert a tooth pick and it is done when the tooth pick comes out clean.