Say it with tarts this Valentine’s Day! These no-bake heart-shaped tarts look impressive but take no time at all to make!
Cuisine : European Course : Baking Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 0 mins Ready in : 20-30 mins Serves : 6 Pieces
- 200g Digestive Biscuits
- 60g Butter, melted
- ½ cup Thickened Cream
- 80g White Chocolate, melted and cooled
- A handful of fresh Raspberries
- Place food processor and process till finely chopped.
- Add melted butter and combined till mixture till combined.
- Pour mixture into Nordic Ware Mini Heart Baking Cake Pan evenly. Using the back of a metal teaspoon, press mixture over base and sides. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Whisk cream until soft peaks form and add melted white chocolate. Fold until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan evenly.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.