This is some serious comfort food we’re talking about – cheesy mashed potatoes with ham, all made in one skillet! Perfect to finish up your leftover mashed potatoes! #QuickBites
This simple salad of ripe tomatoes with fragrant herbs and finely diced onions makes a refreshing side salad!
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 0 mins Ready in : 10 mins Serves : 1-2
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 Tomatoes, fresh, ripe
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped fresh
- Mint large handful
- 2-3 tsp Onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Avocado (or olive oil)
- Finely cube cucumbers (you may lightly peel the skin first if you like)
- Peel the tomatoes, seed them, and chop them into small pieces.
- Mix the tomatoes with the cucumber, parsley, mint, onion, lemon juice or vinegar, oil and salt and pepper to taste.