No need to fly to Thailand, recreate this popular Thai favourite from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Cuisine : Asian Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 5 mins Ready in : 15 mins Serves : 3
- 1 Green papaya
- 5 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Long beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch sections
- 5 Bird’s eye chilli
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Dried shrimp
- 1 tbsp Roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp Lime
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp Palm sugar
- Julienne the papaya using a knife, zigzag peeler or a mandolin slicer. Set aside.
- Pound the chillies and garlic; add palm sugar and long bean. Pound lightly.
- Season with lime juice and fish sauce.
- Add in the cherry tomatoes, shredded papaya and carrots. Mix well before adding in peanut and dried shrimps. Toss lightly and mix well.
- Transfer to serving plate and garnish with coriander.