Begin your meal with a crispy bruschetta topped with tomato and mozzarella salad drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 0 mins Ready in : 15 mins Serves : 2 Servings
- 10 no Cherry Tomatoes, halves
- 10 pc Black/Green Olives
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 100g Buffalo Mozzarella
- Dried Herbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Place the tomatoes previously halved in a bowl, add some black/green olives, dried herbs, virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well to blend all the flavours.
- Cut 2 cm slices of bread and rub some minced garlic on the bread and some olive oil, lightly toast them in the oven until they are golden brown on both sides.
- When they are ready, top with mozzarella and cover each slice with the mixture. Sprinkle the bruschetta with a little extra virgin olive oil and serve.