Looking for the perfect prepare-ahead breakfast option for your busy work days? Look no further than these simple 2-ingredient Sweet Potato Baked Egg Nests! #QuickBites
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 55 mins Serves : 1-2 Servings
- 2 Small or 1 Medium Sweet Potato
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Egg
- Chop off the ends of the sweet potatoes and peel them.
- Using the Westmark Spiromat Vegetable Slicer, spiralize the sweet potatoes and place them in a small cast iron skillet.
- Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Roast in oven at 200°C for 20 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- Using a ladle, make a well in the middle of the sweet potatoes.
- Add egg into the middle and season with pepper.
- Return skillet to oven for 4 – 8 minutes, or until your desired doneness.
- Buy the Westmark Spiromat Vegetable Slicer online now on our Lazada or Redmart e-store!