Enjoy a refreshing Thai Green Mango Salad topped with crispy-fried Soft Shell Crab for an appetizing starter.
Cuisine : Asian Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook :10 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 1-2 Servings
- 6 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Frozen Soft Shell Crab (160g each)
- Potato Starch
- Oil for Deep Frying
- 2 Large Mango, sliced
- 10g Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 2 tbsp Toasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Tomato Seeded, sliced
- 10g Coriander Leaves
- Combine ingredients for salad dressing and chill.
- Dust crab with potato starch and deep fry in preheated oil till crispy.
- Toss salad ingredients together with dressing.
- Arrange on centre of serving plate and place soft shell crab on top of salad.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.