Sweet, soft and chewy, these Cranberry and Chocolate Chip Cookies are an absolute favourite!
Cuisine: Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 25 mins Cook : 9-11 mins Ready in : 34-36 mins Serves : 1 Serving
- 110g Unsalted Butter, melted
- 160g Brown Sugar (light/ dark)
- 50g White Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Bean Extract/ Paste
- 1 Egg (60-65g)
- 210g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ + 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp Sea Salt
- 85g Chocolate Chips or Chopped Chocolate of your choice
- 85g Dried Cranberries
Preheat oven to 180°C top and bottom heat
- Combine cooled melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix till well combined.
- Add egg and mix till well combined.
- Mix in sifted dry ingredients till 80% combined.
- Mix in chocolate and cranberries till combined.
- If the cookie dough is very soft, refrigerate for 10-15 minutes till slightly firm.
- Portion in 30g balls (Medium) or 45g balls (Large).
- Sprinkle with sea salt before baking.
- Bake for 9 minutes for Medium/ 11 minutes for Large.
Eat within 3 days. Cookie dough can be frozen up to 1 month.