Cheese please! Almost everyone loves cheese, and not only does it taste great but it is also very good for you.This recipe will be a definite hit at any kids party and it’s so easy your little ones can take on this task with your guidance.
Cuisine : Fusion Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 0 mins Ready in : 10 mins Serves : 4
- 1 large loaf of French/Italian/Sourdough Bread)
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 120g Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 225g Cheddar Cheese
- 225 Swiss Cheese
- 10 slices Bacon (cooked and diced)
- Stir garlic salt melted butter.
- Combine all cheeses and bacon till well combined.
- Using a bread knife/serrated knife, make diagonal cuts through the bread (be careful not to cut all the way through!)
- Spread garlic mixture through-out the loaf.
- Stuff dollops of cream cheese mixture into all of the cracks in the loaf.
- Wrap loaf in aluminium foil and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot!