This delicious Seafood Laksa Aglio Olio is spicy, rich, amped with prawns, squid and clams!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 2
- 200g All-purpose flour (Homemade Pasta)
- 2 Large eggs (Homemade Pasta)
- SPICE PASTE: * – Grounded ingredients
- 20g * Fresh turmeric, skinned
- 15g * Galangal (Blue Ginger)
- 20g * Fresh red chili
- 1 stalk * Lemongrass, sliced
- 100g * Red onion
- 20g * Belacan
- 30g * Candlenut
- 50g * Dried chili paste
- 50g * Dried prawn
- 150g Coconut milk
- 100ml Coconut water
- 100ml Water
- Laksa leaves for garnish
- Sliced fish cakes for garnish
- Tau Pok for garnish
- In a stand mixer attached with a dough hook, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Beat until dough become light yellow, smooth and soft.
- Dust with semolina flour.
- Using a pasta machine, flatten and cut dough accordingly.
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor and pulse.
- Meanwhile, heat up oil in a frying pan. Sauté the paste over low heat until fragrant and dry. Add some laksa leaves.
- Add water to the pot and let it simmer. Add coconut milk and coconut water.
- Season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Add in seafood. Simmer on a medium low heat.
- While the laksa gravy is simmering, boil water in a pot to blanch the pasta until Al dente for approximately 4-5 mins.