Indulge in this melt-in-your-mouth, buttery and crumbly Salted Egg Cookies during your teatime!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 13-18 mins Ready in : 28-33 mins Serves : 1-2 Servings
- 125gm Plain Flour
- 10gm Corn Flour
- ½ gm Baking Powder
- ½ gm Baking Soda
- 10gm Milk Powder
- 4 Salted Egg Yolk
- 85gm Unsalted Butter
- 2gm Salt
- 40gm Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Dash of Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Black & White Sesame Seeds (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Steam salted egg yolk, roughly chop and set it aside to cool.
- Cream butter, sugar and salt together till fluffy.
- Add in all sifted dry ingredients gradually.
- Gradually incorporate chopped egg yolk.
- Roll to 5mm thickness and cut out desired shape.
- Brush with egg wash and top with black and white sesame.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes.