Fresh Pasta tossed in salmon cream sauce is perfect for a movie night with your friends!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook :20 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 2 large servings
- Fresh Pasta
- 100g Oo Pasta Flour
- 1 Small Egg
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ Yellow Onion, minced
- ½ Anchovies
- Hot Smoked Salmon
- 2 tbsp Crushed Tomatoes – optional
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Drizzle of Heavy Cream
DIRECTIONS FOR FRESH PASTA
- Knead ingredients into a ball.
- Pass through pasta machine and cut.
DIRECTIONS FOR SAUCE
- Heat a large skillet over moderate heat. Add oil, butter, onions. Gently saute for 3 to 5 minutes to develop their sweetness. Add anchovies. Add tomatoes if using. Bring sauce to a bubble and reduce heat to simmer. Add smoked salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- While sauce simmers, cook pasta in salted boiling water until cooked.
- Stir cream into sauce. When sauce returns to a bubble, remove it from heat.