Prepare this delicious and flavorful Roast Pork with Miso Dressing by Chef Eric for your loved ones!
Cuisine : Fusion Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 40 mins Ready in : 60 mins Serves : 4
- 500 g Pumpkins, washed, cut into slices
- 4 pcs of Pork Fillet ~140g each
- Oil for cooking
- 1 tbsp Ginger Juice
- 1 tbsp Dark Miso Paste
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 4 tbsp Mirin
- 1/2 no of Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Dark Miso Paste
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger
- 2 stalks Spring Onions, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line baking tray with aluminium foil and season the pumpkins with some salt and drizzle it with some oil. Roast pumpkins in the oven for 30mins.
- Marinate pork with ginger juice, dark miso paste and mirin for at least 15mins.
- Combine ingredients for miso dressing.
- Heat frying pan with some oil. Pan-sear the pork fillets on all sides. Transfer to oven and bake @ 180C for 10mins. Allow pork to cool slightly before slicing.
- Arrange sliced pork on roasted pumpkins, spoon some dressing over and serve.