Make your own Ravioli with this recipe and savour the robust flavour of Porcini. Portobello mixed with Parmesan and Ricotta filling.
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 25 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 40 mins Serves : 4 Servings
- Fresh Pasta
- 100g OO pasta flour
- 1 Small egg
- 2 Portobello mushroom
- 2 Swiss mushrooms
- 2g Dried porcini, soaked in water
- 40g Ricotta
- 25g Mascarpone
- 10g Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 50g Butter
- 2 Shallots, minced
- Garnish: Chives
DIRECTIONS FOR FRESH PASTA
- Knead ingredients into a ball.
- Pass through pasta machine and cut.
- Cut out with ravioli cutter.
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING AND SAUCE
- Prepare the filling by blitzing the cheeses with Swiss mushrooms, Portobello, and porcini with 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place a ball of filling in the centre of half of the pasta rounds, then brush the edges with water. Place another pasta round on top of each one and press the edges together to seal, stretching the dough slightly and moulding it around the filling with your fingers to make sure there are no air gaps.
- In a pot of salted water, cook the ravioli for 2-3 minutes.
- In a fry pan, add butter and olive oil and minced shallot.
- Cook until shallots are soft (about 2-3minutes).
- Pour in porcini water and reduce in half.
- Finish with cream.
- Add cooked ravioli and serve with fresh chives.