This rich and lip-smacking Pots au Chocolat is baked in a water bath to achieve its characteristic texture and flavour. This dessert is perfect for chocolate lovers!
Cuisine : European Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 255 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 275 mins Serves : 4
- 100g Milk
- 100g Cream
- 90g Chocolate
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 30g Sugar
- Heat the milk and the cream together.
- Cream the egg yolks and the sugar together until creamy.
- Once the cream is hot, pour half of it over the chocolate and whisk the other half into the eggs.
- Stir the chocolate until it is completely melted.
- Mix the egg mixture and the chocolate mixture together.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins.
- Bake in a water bath at 180°C for 20 minutes or until the mixture is set on the sides and is still slightly wobbly in the center.
- *Tip: Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Can be made one day in advance.