Try this Crispy Garlic Baked Potato Wedges recipe by Chef Michele Ow that is baked to golden perfection!
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 40 mins Ready in : 55 mins Serves : 2-3
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Ground thyme
- 1 tbsp Parmesan powder cheese
- Olive oil
- Cut each potato in half and each half in 3 and set aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together (except for the oil) to make your seasoning mix.
- Next lay the potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle with seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Place potatoes skin side down on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 200C for 40minutes