This delicious Potato Pumpkin Mash with garlic, yogurt and parsley is flavorful and tastes delightful on its own!
Cuisine : European Course : Condiment Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 40 mins Cook : 0 mins Ready in : 40 mins Serves : 4 Servings
- 200 g Russet Potato
- 100 g Local Pumpkin
- 100 ml Cream
- 50 g Natural Yoghurt
- 25 g Unsalted Butter
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup pf Parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut both russet potato and pumpkin into large chunks and add to pot.
- Cover the pumpkin and potato chunks with water, add in salt, and place over high heat. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes, or until potatoes and pumpkin are tender.
- While the potatoes and pumpkin are simmering, rinse parsley and remove leaves from stems
- Drain potatoes and pumpkin into a colander, and then return it to pot.
- Mash with a potato masher. Stir in parsley, yogurt, and garlic.
- Serve with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.