Keep yourself full until lunchtime with this nutritious breakfast boost! Delicious, creamy avocado serves as a great alternative to butter, and goes perfectly with a runny poached egg! #QuickBites
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 45 mins Ready in : 55 mins Serves : 1 Serving
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Slices Whole Grain Bread
- 1/3 Avocado
- 2 tbsp Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper for Topping
- Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Thyme or Basil) for topping
- Quartered Heirloom Tomatoes for serving
- Using Grant Primo Sous Vide Water Bath, start cooking the eggs at 62℃ for 45 minutes.
- In the mean time, toast the bread and smash the avocado on each piece of toast.
- Put fresh quartered heirloom tomatoes above the avocado.
- When the eggs are done, place it on top of the toast and sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and fresh herbs.