This Pesto Chicken Pasta by Chef Michele is full of flavours and comes together so quickly it’s sure to become a week-night favourite!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 2 Servings
- Fresh Pasta
- 100g Oo Pasta Flour
- 1 Small Egg
- Pesto Pasta with Chicken
- 150g Minced Chicken
- 1 tbsp Pesto
- 1 tsp Toasted Pine nuts
- Basil Leaves
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS OF PASTA:
- Knead ingredients into a ball.
- Pass through pasta machine and cut.
- Add olive oil and fry pesto sauce until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and fry until cooked.
- Add pasta, 2 tbsp pasta water and toss over fire.
- Lastly add garnish.