Pasta with Zucchini, Fresh Shrimps in a White Wine Tomato Broth
by Eric Low
Here’s how to make gooey, cheesy, garlicky pull-apart bread, one step at a time! Addictively buttery and cheesy with each piece and bursting with fresh herb and garlic flavours!
This simple but succulent pasta dish can make a satisfying portable lunch. Add fresh shrimps in a white wine and tomato broth for a truly satisfying meal!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 4
- 500g Long Pasta (Spaghetti, Linguine, Angel Hair), cooked al dente
- 200ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 450g Peeled Large Prawns
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 300g Zucchini (sliced)
- 4 Large Tomatoes (diced)
- 200ml White Wine
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Water (from boiling pasta)
- 4 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta based on recommended cooking time on packaging label, minus 2 minutes. Retain some of the cooking liquid. Refresh pasta with water and drain.
- Heat olive oil, sauté and prawns and garlic till fragrant, remove prawns and add zucchini and tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Pour in white wine and return prawns and pasta to pot. Add chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper and toss evenly.
- Divide pasta into serving portions and serve.