This is possibly the easiest and quickest pasta dish. Using only 5 other ingredients, this easy meal does not compromise its taste. Add Parsley if desired.
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 20 mins Serves : 6
- 1 packet of Long Pasta (500g)
- 200ml Water (from cooking pasta)
- 150ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 3 tbsp Chilli Pepper Flakes
- 1 stalk of Parsley (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Boil pasta in plenty of boiling water according to recommended time on label (less 2 minutes). Stir constantly and when ready, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in pot, sauté garlic and chilli flakes till fragrant. Return pasta to pot, pour in reserved water and add the chopped parsley. Season to taste.
- Serve pasta with grilled meats or seafood.