Learn how to make this fragrant Pandan Custard Agar Agar shared by Chef Julie Yee.
Cuisine : Asian Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 210 mins Serves : 10-12
- 1 pkt Agar Agar Powder
- 200 g Rock Sugar
- 900 ml Water
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 90 g Thick Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsp Pandan Juice
- 1/2 tsp Pandan Paste
- Pinch of Salt
- Bring Group1 (Agar Agar Powder, Rock Sugar, Water) to boil. Stir constantly and simmer for 20mins.
- Beat egg yolks lightly with the salt.
- Add in the coconut cream and the pandan juice & paste.
- Pour mixture into the agar agar. Stir and turn off the fire.
- Pour into mould and chill in the fridge till set.