Learn to make Cilantro Lime Chicken Thigh that is sous vide to perfection with Chef Andrea’a recipe!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 1 hr 25 mins Ready in : 1 hr 45 mins Serves : 1 Serving
- 1 no (200g) Chicken Thigh
- 50g Roasted Potatoes
- 50g Garden Vegetables
- 10g Cilantro
- 10g Lime
- 10g Garlic
DIRECTIONS FOR CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN THIGH
- Marinate the chicken thigh with cilantro and minced garlic.
- Vacuum the chicken thigh & sous-vide for 1hour at 65˚C.
- Remove the meat from the bag and sear till golden brown on both side.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime juice.
DIRECTIONS FOR GARDEN VEGETABLES
- Boil a pot of water to blanch the garden vegetables.
- In a pot, melt butter, sauté & season the garden vegetables with salt & pepper.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water.
- When the potatoes are cooled down, cut into bite-sizes.
- Marinate with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C, and bake for 15-20 minutes.