Try this show-stopping pork rack for your Christmas dinner and we’re sure it’ll be a staple for your festive meals for years to come!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 30 mins Cook : 1 hr 50 mins Ready in : 2 hr 20 mins Serves : 6-8 Servings
- 1.2kg Pork Rack
- 75g Carrot
- 150g Baby Potato
- 200g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 300g Button Mushrooms
- Lightly sauteed the baby spinach and set it aside to cool.
- Blend the button mushrooms and sauteed till dry over a medium heat pan.
- Set the mushrooms aside to cool.
- Slice the pork rack along the bone till 2/3 of the way.
- Open up the meat and prepare to assemble.
- Layer the spinach evenly follow by the mushrooms.
- Season with rock salt and black pepper.
- Fold the meat back together and secure the pork rack with butcher strings.
- Cut the baby potatoes in half and carrots in big chuck.
- Lay the vegetables on a tray and place the pork rack above the vegetables.
- Roast the pork rack in a pre-heated oven at 120degree for 1hr 30mins.
- Lastly blast bake the pork rack at 240degree for 20 minutes before serving.